Diligent Running, Weight Loss Effectively

Weight Loss Tricks and Tips, Weight Loss Tricks, Weight Loss Tips, Weight Loss Safety, Weight Loss Effectively, Weight Loss Naturally, How Weight Loss Tricks and Tips, How Weight Loss Naturally, How Weight Loss Effectively

December 2014 my weight was 96 kg, with a pants size 37-38, "recalls Mikel one of my friends. The causes: diet and exercise are not regular. Mikel admitted loved to eat eggs. Can two times in one day. In addition, a variety of refreshments were targeted feeding. Ice cream, and a variety of menu 'desserts'. "It's good. But my body was so heavy, easily dan head attack colds, and moves so slow, "he said.

Follow this his way if you want to lose weight :

Start exercising. "I'm an easy person only. Well, I just ran around the neighborhood, after work, every day, "he recalls. "Until the house about six o'clock. After maghrib I wear and sports shoes, and then I ran around the complex. "Having lived, was hooked. Initially a maximum of one around the complex, about one and a half kilometer. After a long time I've been to two rounds. That is, it ran non-stop. "
Mikel admits, was not easy. In fact, he's never injured. For him, if it can not go forward, then it is better to stop first, and continue to walk. "The important thing is keeping your willpower. I put the target to myself first. Then I started a routine run. One kilometer, two kilometers, continued to climb away, "he said.

Improve diet. "Now I've started to reduce the fried food. But if abstinence, I was not there. Whatever I eat. But for me, than I eat offal, the better I eat fruit. So, offal was not taboo, but I have a better alternative. Why do I have to choose something that can make me so sick, although tasty when eaten? I have an alternative that can make me healthier, more vitamins, "he explained.

Success lose weight. "Now, visible from the physical, my weight dropped drastically. Recently I weigh, my weight at 78 kg, with a pant size 32. Stamina me so much stronger than before. If before I can run 1 km, now I have participated in the marathon, triathlon, "Mikel said proudly.

Tip of my friend Mikel:
Exercise regularly. "The way I am, what I went through, a lot of friends said it was extreme," said Mikel. According to his friends, Mikel was crazy, because the new run already joined the show ran a distance of 50 kilometers. It was not included in textbooks. Not recommended for beginners. Thus, according to Mikel, if you like exercise, you should do it regularly, and challenge yourself, how much you can do.
Keep your diet. "Avoid eating fatty, fried, high cholesterol, especially offal. I have not eaten mutton. I knew it was tasty. If for example proffered, I eat. But ... do not eat all, just tasting. "
Get enough rest. "If you do not have to-have to a very, avoid staying up late."
The exercise program. Because Mikel enjoy cardio exercise, especially running, he's usually doing this exercise regularly, almost every day.

Tuesday-Friday: Run. Usually the distance between five and 10 km, for half to one hour. "For example, today a half hour, an hour tomorrow, the day after half an hour. Contrived and down, "he explained.
Saturday: Bike distance, within two to three hours
Sunday: Running remotely, within two to three hours
Monday: Rest.

That's my friend experience to lose his weight effectively. Just try your at home.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Please comment related to an existing article. Comments that leads to the spam will be deleted